Saturday, September 15, 2007

u mess w my kids, u mess w me!!!

Why do all these strangers who hardly know my kids can accused them that they are insolent kids???? On top of that, they can tell the kids tt tu arrr your mother doesnt teach u is it??? What right do they have to say all these when it was their first time meeting the kids? What right do they have to mark my kids????


We were otw back home fm my mum's home when we saw this guy, Roslan, the BIL of my ex' wife. So ridhuan approached him and asked him if my dad at home, can we see him? U know wat he replied? U got no manners arrr, b4 u asked a person anything, greet the person first! Your mum didnt teach u manners is it?? So what yr mum teach u, teach u how to ask people like that arrr!!!! Waliao ehhh!!! He thinks im a fool of what! Will just keept quiet after hearing that! Sori arr ini makchic kontot will defends her rights arr... Well, i approached that ^*&^*% and asked him what did u just said to my son? He is insolent and his mum tak ajar! HArlow y cant u said his BAPAK tak ajar?? He refused to answer and I followed him till he was infront of my ex-flat arrr... OMG!! didnt expect that finally i was infront at his unit!


Well, as usual the occupants claimed that he n his wife not in. Entahllahhh, its not me who wants to meet him, harlow harlow your kids lahhh want to meet their father, bodoh gedabak... Then there is one lady at the door, gemukkk siakkk, eh tak baik eh i, asked me oiiii kau cari bekas laki kau eh? dia dah kawin lah dan kau sepatutnya lupakan the past.


Allah still lurve me cos I nearly slap that fatty bom bom!. I told her donkey years i knew about this affair, not even once i go to this rumah maksiat and confront u guys. U should ask your husband y im here.... cos of his mouth lahhh, so laser... Well as usual lah those people who got no more idea to attack, they will tend to threaten to call the police. I replied "Good, call now! If it takes for the police interference to get their father to meet them, be it!" U know wat "they slammed their door at my face!" Geram siakkk but when I turned n looked at my kids, my son grabbed my shoulder and spoke to me nicely, come mama lets go home. When i heard how softspoken he was to me, my heart melt and in the car, we just cursed n swore at those people. Release tension. But farnyyyy heheheeee!



After sholat isyak n terawih, I told myself y I did wat I nver done b4. Low class kan pi confront orang mcm gitu... I think i was too angryy.. Nilah bangsa melayu, if the kids turn wrong, they will never say BAPAK tak ajar, but MAK KAU TAK AJAR!!! I think that remark made my fuse blow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.