Thursday, January 18, 2007

AM I A FOOL???

you fooled me completely. u made others think im the blamed party for the split. the way u projected me to others it is as if im one ugly monster!!! what did i do to deserve for you to malice me? How could you do that to all our frens, neighbours and even acquantances that we met once a blue moon. Ive devoted my life and soul, u r my everything. putih kata u, putihlah akan jadinya.

name me one woman who woke up at 5am every morning so that she can prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner for her family to ensure that they hv hot meals when they come home. On top of that, she got to work in a stressful environment. u think im not tired??? im tired ok but do ever hear me complain???? NNNNOOOOOO!!!! since when huh i didnt come home? since when i left kids unattended? since when i hv boyfrens? since when i went to pub every nite? since when did i go out without my muhrim or frens u know. since when i shirked my responsibilities as a wife n mother???? answer me since WHHEEENNNNNN!!!!!!!!! harlowww, u think i got a chance to do what u maliced me???? ive to report to you min. six times a day fm the office phone and from the last phone call during weekdays, u will time my way home. If i m not home after 45mins, wouldnt u hunt me like an escaped prisoner??? remember this incident?, when ecp had a disastrous accident, i was stucked in a jam, u were at home on medical leave and u thot i was lying. Later, I found out that u asked your driver friend to really check if ecp is jam or not. Dont i feel hurt? of course i do but what action did i take? None None None at all!!!! So tell me now since whennnnnnnnnnnn did i do all those things that u maliced me??????

u left the marriage without a word, without an explanation n without a fight. After fifteen years of marriage, dont I deserve to know why you left me n the family? After what we have gone through during our marriage, dont I deserve at least a Goodbye from you? The least you could do is to utter the TALAQ at my face at least it can make me realise that you will be gone forever.

No comments: