Sunday, May 20, 2007

my new swanky new office

last year, when my boss called me in and informed that we will definitely moved to Pandan Loop, my heart fell seyyy!!! Thats so far and worst of all there is no shopping mall nearby!!!!! faint faint faint!!! We are now situated in Great World City, it is so convenient to go anywhere from here and my favourite mall, CK Tangs is 5 mins away only by shuttle..




But after one year of drilling myself that I will be moving to PL, I am prepared for the relocation. Anyway, bukannye selalu i kat ofis...hehehehe!!! The day came Friday, 18th May, me, my three bosses relocated to PL office. Sighhhh!!! After finish unpacking that was late evening, I drove home w Ivy and it took us 1 hr 30 mins to drive fm ofis to home due to the evening jam... But what to do, thats life! Well, I will be away on overseas nx monday for two weeks so the next time im going to PL is in mid june. hehehehe!!! Slamat!!!!!

Well anyway the location does not matter so long as u have nice bosses that recognised your hardwork, pro-family and im proud to say that i luv my job even im here for donkey years already. And also a nice big office for a little lady like me sealed it all. lucky me seyyy!!! Alhamdullilah.

Btw, ive a very nice office compared to GWC. More spacious, swanky and class ;). Pandai my boss compensates my unhappiness w this swanky office. OK lah, tq u tq u, just work lah!!!

No comments: